Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Choose Vista, Reduce Productivity

__/ [ Erik Funkenbusch ] on Wednesday 11 April 2007 04:34 \__

> On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 03:45:32 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ AB ] on Tuesday 10 April 2007 16:44 \__
>>
>>> On 2007-04-10, chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

>>> I don't see the lie. I saw what Erik wrote. But the title I see that he
>>> changed appears to be accurate to me. Using Vista to defrag slows down
>>> everything. That would include productivity. In fact, it's a factor of
>>> 10x longer on Vista ON AN ALREADY-DEFRAGGED DRIVE than using their
>>> program, which did the defragging that Vista took 10x longer to do.
>>>
>>> Now I'm no math genius. But if something takes 10x longer to do than
>>> something else that's similar or the same, couldn't that extra delay be
>>> expected to have somehwat of a negative effect on productivity?
>>
>> Look at the OP. He conveniently (and probably deliberately) snipped out
>> what actually justifies the subject line (there are 2 items, not just
>> one). He's quote mining.
>
> Moron, i'm not talking about the subject line, and you damn well know it.
> I'm talking about the actual commentary you made about Vista not being able
> to automatically defrag.

Watch your language, Erik. I believe there was a subtle attempt to deceive by
exclusion, so I pointed that out.

Why do you insist on modifying the subject line to get past the filters and
attach a label to my name? Do you think that if you repeat this often enough
they will become a stereotype and hurt me? You have sunk to the bottom of
the barrel, Erik. You should be ashamed of yourself. So who's paying you (or
'compensates' you) to do this? Come on, Erik, tell us. You have joined
ranked with MOG, Loyns, Enderle, and Didio. But you're 10 levels below them
because while they are responsible for Microsoft placements in the
mainstream press, you just do UseNet.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz
Tasks: 127 total,   1 running, 119 sleeping,   0 stopped,   7 zombie