Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System (was: [News] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System)

  • Subject: Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System (was: [News] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 00:47:33 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Erik Funkenbusch ] on Tuesday 10 April 2007 22:00 \__

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070408-dreaming-in-the-cloud-with-the-xios-web-operating-system.html?ntfld.2.20
>> http://tinyurl.com/yt9fp5
>>
>> Some ex-Softies have actually defected to the Free/open source software
>> camp, which is very telling. Google and Microsoft work on their own
>> "cloud" as well. Microsoft's might not be platform-independent (it's
>> natural to expect this, isn't it?).
>
> Once again, Roy lies with his headline.
>
> His headline claims that an ex-Microsoft employee claims that Millions of
> people will use "his" web operating system.
>
> While the article talks a great deal about this web operating system, the
> article is a result of a conversation with the CEO Daniel Arthursson, who
> is *NOT* an ex-microsoft employee.  In fact, the article doesn't even quote
> a single thing from any ex-microsoft employee, and only claims that two
> ex-Microsoft employees were founders.
>
> Further, the word "Millions" doesn't even appear anywhere in the article,
> and what's worse, the article is pretty negative about the prospects of the
> software, claiming it's a solution in search of a problem.
>
> Roy, why don't you just stick to parroting, and stop "interpreting".  You
> suck at it.

You put my name in the subject line again, so i see it. I read two articles.
One of them is in ZDNet. Read it. Then come back to your arguments.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  {Hide sig}    {Show sig}    >{Close Application}<
         run-level 5  Mar 11 15:57                   last=S