Re: [News] The FIght Against Linux in India's OEM Channel

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Monday 30 April 2007 09:19 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Intensified Battle Lines
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Some years back Open Source Industry Australia (OSIA) spokesperson
>> | Steven D'Aprano had posed a most intriguing question, "If Microsoft
>> | has a problem with piracy, it shouldn't be blamed on OEMs who sell
>> | PCs with Linux pre-installed or no operating system at all. Should
>> | we discourage supermarkets from selling plain bread, because
>> | shoppers might steal butter from elsewhere?"
>> |

> Steve Balmer at work:

http://charltonhestonworld.homestead.com/files/ch-greatest_show-chuck_cast-new.jpg

Not what I had in mind. How about this one?

http://www.schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/ballmer-office.png

Thanks to NTY for the original photo..

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Switch to GNU/Linux. < http://www.getgnulinux.org/

Swap:  1036184k total,   252456k used,   783728k free,    57720k cached