Re: [News] Vista Takes Another Bizarre Approach to Pseudo Security

__/ [ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 27 April 2007 10:00 \__

> Ron House <house@xxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>>> It would be so much nicer if smugglers would label their swag, but can't
>>> help wondering if a tall parcel with 'Bollistic Missile' writen on it
>>> would get through customs simply because they don't think anyone would
>>> really be stupid enough to label it like that.
>
>> Good one! If only the missile company had gone to the trouble of making
>> sure that the thing wouldn't work unless it had 'ballistic missile'
>> printed on it.
>
> So. How about breeding a new strain of rocket lettuce and calling it
> "Bollistic (sp) Missile"...
>
> Should be fun for the customs.
> :)

MS Should consider mod_speling (sic). Apache seems to suggest it's resource
hungry...

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Did anyone see my lost carrier?"
  3:00pm  up  23:15,  4 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.23, 0.35