[News] Wizpy, India and Linux; EXTOL Adds Linux Support

Tech tête-à-tête with President, Turbolinux

,----[ Quote ]
| More than just the innovation, we should be more concerned in making
| the available technology more affordable and widely available so that
| it can benefit a larger section of the society. Projects like OLPC
| (One laptop per child) are a right step in this direction. In a
| country like India, we should be endeavouring for technologies
| that provide breakthrough in healthcare and education and rural
| upliftment. Technologies that help us fight AIDS and cancer, help
| us provide education to all our children and help us provide
| cheaper and better dwellings to the economically weaker stratum.
`----

http://www.merinews.com/catFull.jsp?articleID=124898

New EXTOL Secure 5.3 Supports Red Hat Linux, Provides Greater Flexibility,
New Levels of Security

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/-new-extol-secure-53-supports-red-hat-linux-/2007/04/27/2560504.htm