[News] Robert Cringely on the End of the Microsoft Monopoly, Considers GNU/Linux

Is Microsoft's monopoly kaput?

,----[ Quote ]
| Even Michael Dell is running Ubuntu Feisty Fawn on one of his home
| notebooks.
|
| [...]
|
| I see Linus Torvalds as Moses, holding Linux Tablet PCs in either
| hand, leading us into the promised land.
|
| I've got a shrinkwrap copy of Ubuntu and a bottle of Scotch sitting
| on my desk, and it's a toss-up as to which I'll crack open first.
`----

http://weblog.infoworld.com/robertxcringely/archives/2007/04/is_microsofts_m.html

Some of the world's role models are already moving to Linux.

Last week:

Abandoning the Vista Ship

,----[ Quote ]

`----