[News] Another Key Designer Quits Microsoft [?]

[XBox 360 Design] Flying the Coop

,----[ Quote ]
| Today I announced my pending departure from Microsoft, so I will no
| longer be an Xbox 360 or Zune insider, but someone who can experience
| it from the outside.
`----

http://wildchicken.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!F3C1E5E30D5955F7!2650.entry

I think that's a different guy from the one reported earlier, judging by his
profile. He worked on the Xbox 360, Zune, Crimson Skies, The Beast,
MechWarrior 4, and SQL Server 2000.

Last night:

Vista designer hops over to Frog

,----[ Quote ]
| He is just one of many Softies to move on from the Windows unit post
| Vista, including, most notably Windows chief Jim Allchin. Lili Cheng,
| who moved over to the Windows team from Microsoft Research to help out
| on the user experience side, has since returned to the research side.
`----

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9713066-7.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

Two days ago:

Yet another Microsoft search exec calls it quits

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=407

| Lucovsky said Ballmer threw a chair across the room and shouted:
| "Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. I'm going to fucking bury
| that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again. I'm going to
| fucking kill Google."
`----

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballmer

Ouch: Goodbye Microsoft; Hello, Google

,----[ Quote ]
| Google continues to poach from Microsoft -- that's not really news.
| But it's relatively rare to see Microsoft employees using their
| Microsoft-sponsored TechNet blog space to diss Microsoft on the way
| out the door.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=380

Scoble: I love my new Mac (list of cool utilities from Twitter)

http://scobleizer.com/2007/04/05/i-love-my-new-mac/

Microsoft Windows Live VP to resign

,----[ Quote ]
| Blake Irving, a Corporate Vice President in Microsoft's Windows
| Live Platform group, is resigning his post, according to sources
| close to the company.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=296

Microsoft Search Leader To Leave Company

,----[ Quote ]
| The Microsoft Corp. vice president who led the company's push into
| Internet search is leaving the software giant as the effort he
| helped launch loses ground against lead competitor Google Inc.
`----

http://online.wsj.com/preview_login.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB117329976478329930.html%3Fmod%3Dyahoo_hs%26ru%3Dyahoo
http://tinyurl.com/2jran7

Evangelist Gartenberg back to being analyst

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.com.com/2061-10805_3-6165381.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news