Re: [News] Back Doors Revisited -- Can You Trust Microsoft Windows?

A year ago last Fall I was at a talk at MIT about computer security,
and of course, someone asked just that question about backdoors.
The audience person asked, "Do you know anything about backdoors
in Windows?"

The speaker (a person with a strong background in security), replied,
"You don't need one."  I heard several chuckles in response from the
audience.

Cheers -- Martha Adams      [cola   2007 Apr 26]

"The Ghost In The Machine" <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:mr97g4-06l.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx