Re: [News] Microsoft Battles in (at Least) 6 Fronts

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 26 April 2007 08:33 \__

> Verily I say unto thee, that John Locke spake thusly:
>> On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:24:29 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>> Microsoft is no longer a software company. Not only does it handle
>>> politics (usually behind the scenes), but it also invades everything that
>>> leads to total control, which is reason to be wary.
>>>
>> And to think at one time  we were worried about Martians landing and
>> taking over...now look what we've got !
>
> There's all kinds of things that could potentially wipe out life on
> planet earth:
>
> . Global Warming ("The Day After Tomorrow")
> . Alien Invasion ("War of the Worlds")
> . Giant Meteor ("Deep Impact")
> . Nuclear War ("Dr. Strangelove")
>
> But I think the most immediate threat to humanity is ...
>
> . Windows Vista ("Dawn of the Dead")
>
> Actually, that last one makes the first four seem like a day out at
> Disneyland.

Vista zombies? Already?

How about...

. Windows Vista ("Frankenstein")

Or something a bit more.... piggy...

. Windows Vista ("Babe")

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Y |-(1^2)|^(1/2)+1 K
Tasks: 127 total,   2 running, 124 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie