Re: [News] Microsoft Watch Borrows [H]omer's "Windows Me II" Tagline

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 26 April 2007 10:11 \__

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/vista/windows_me_ii.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

> LOL!
>
> Now *that's* what I call "viral marketing",

I left a comment there earlier. Credit where it's due...

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | One, Two, Free Open Source Software (FOSS)