[News] Oracle Gets Linux 2 Customers, Red Hat Puts on a Show and Gets RIM's Job

EMC and Oracle Join Forces Under the Oracle Unbreakable Linux Support Program

,----[ Quote ]
| In addition to extensive joint testing, Oracle Enterprise Linux customers
| can reduce implementation time and risk by leveraging pre-defined best
| practices and reference architectures.
`----

http://www.sys-con.com/read/366714_p.htm

Egenera Joins Oracle Unbreakable Linux Support Program

,----[ Quote ]
| The goal of Oracle Validated Configurations is to provide easier,
| faster, and lower-cost deployment of Linux solutions in the enterprise.
`----

http://www.sys-con.com/read/366845_p.htm

Red Hat offers Canada a look at Xen-based Linux

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.itbusiness.ca/it/client/en/home/News.asp?id=43197