Re: [OT] Major Vista Update Planned

__/ [ NoStop ] on Thursday 26 April 2007 04:20 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ John Bailo ] on Wednesday 25 April 2007 16:58 \__

>>> This is hilarious.
>>>
>>> These are not "fixes" -- these are primary design considerations that
>>> would have been part of any project plan when they launched Vista's
>>> development more than 7 years ago!
>>>
>>> This is like the kid who had a week to prepare his school paper, and
>>> then wrote it up the night before.
>>>
>>> Now he wants to "fix" it.
>>>
>>> Too late...the ship has left the port.
>>>
>>> Linux wins.
>>
>> Microsoft also said that Vista would be the most secure OS ever. They said
>> they had 6000 (?) drivers and that Vista would be the ultimate gaming OS
>> (almost nothing would run). I think this whole thing is just PR and should
>> be treated as such.
>>
> Actually it was tongue in cheek. Loosen up their Roy. :-)
>
> Cheers.

I read John's reply (and replied) before reading the OP. Then I read the
other messages and realised what was happening. My bad.
--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I blame God for making me an atheist"
  5:00am  up 11 days  4:28,  5 users,  load average: 1.44, 1.68, 1.52