Re: Update for Windows Vista (KB933872)

__/ [ Robin T Cox ] on Wednesday 25 April 2007 19:07 \__

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=a726d33e-d184-4b21-b77f-910c2442c813&displaylang=en&tm=

> Brief Description
> Install this update to resolve an issue where the default gateway setting
> is lost when you wake a computer running Windows Vista from a sleep state.

Sleep mode affects networking? It's like the .ANI flaw whose fix broke some
device drivers. See the diagrams here:

Why Windows is less secure than Linux

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/threatchaos/?p=311

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Signature pending approval"
Tasks: 124 total,   1 running, 119 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie