Re: [News] Intel Makes Open Source and Linux Moves in Chips, Devices, and Software

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Wednesday 25 April 2007 08:46 \__

> Intel ditches Vista for its mid-range UMPCs
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | As if it wasn't hard enough for Microsoft, and hardware manufacturers
> | to convince consumers that we need another portable device, the choice
> | has now become a bit harder because Intel is going to choose to sell
> | its mid-range machines with Linux, instead of Windows Vista.
> `----
>
> http://forevergeek.com/news/intel_ditches_vista_for_its_mid-range_umpcs.php

Plenty of photos here:

http://apcmag.com/5896/gallery_intels_new_mobile_internet_device_with_red_flag_linux

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Signature pending approval"
Mem:    514480k total,   482676k used,    31804k free,     3904k buffers