Re: [News] PCLinuxOS Web Site is Back, Project Gets Sponsor

On 2007-04-25, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> EnkiConsulting Sponsors PCLinuxOS
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| I am pleased to announce that Enki has formed a sponsorship with
>| PCLinuxOS and is now providing the hosting for our website.  I'd
>| like to thank the guys over at Enki for working the last couple of
>| weekends to give PCLinuxOS a dedicated home on the internet.
> `----
>
> http://pclinuxos.com/

This is clearly a lie. More than one bonafide "linux advocate" who was
"experienced in linux" has bemoaned the "fact" that PCLOS is dead,
dead, dead. I don't know who's perpetrating this myth that it's alive
and kicking. But they should be ashamed of themselves for causing undue
harm to the "credibility" of those "linux advocates"!

--
Frontpage: Allowing more people who can't design to be on the web.