Re: Microsoft Protestor in China Triggers Free Software Debate in Nation

On Apr 24, 6:51 am, Aunty Diluvian <AuntyDiluv...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >That's it in a nutshell. Its called reality. But Microsoft doesn't get
> >the big picture. And boy is it a BIG picture.
>
> ".....doesn't get the BIG picture"?
>
> Microsoft IS the BIG picture. They are the reason to own a computer.
> Without them what would you Linux cheerleader-girls do.
>
> Without MS the computer you are using would be an abacus
> and you would still be sitting in your Moms basement.

MS _is_ not the reason why people own a computer. Get your fact
straight. People work, people communicate. And the real reason why
people have computers is they want things get done fast and efficient.
Does your beloved MS get things done _fast_ and _efficient_?  No
thanks to all the crap that your beloved, holier-than-thou MS has put
into an unwitting user's PC.

Without MS, there will still be Unix, Linux, Netware, Solaris, BSD,
Next, BeOS, and Mac OS X.

I dunno how effective you are as a troll, and I dunno if MS (who seems
to be paying you), realizes that your ineffectiveness did not give
them any justice.