[News] Red Hat Acquires Company, Gets JBoss Deal

Red Hat buys data management software firm

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat said Tuesday it has agreed to buy MetaMatrix, a Massachusetts
| data management software provider, for an undisclosed sum.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/bizj/070424/1451955.html?.v=1

Vitria to Provide Red Hat's JBoss Enterprise Application Platform for Newly
Launched Open SOA Integration Suite

,----[ Quote ]
| Vitria will offer Red Hat's open source JBoss Enterprise Application
| Platform with Business Accelerator(TM), its newly launched open SOA
| integration suite. Both companies will provide service and support.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070424/sftu016.html?.v=92

How long will Marc Fleury stay retired?

,----[ Quote ]
| Fleury even admits to having woken up in the early hours after being
| tipped off about some (not so) big news regarding JBoss...
|
| Which leads me to suggest that perhaps it won't be that long before
| Fleury is back in the software industry in one way or another.
`----

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2007/04/how_long_will_m.html

Yesterday:

Another Open-Source Option: Data Integration

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.crn.com/software/199200559