Re: [News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Gets Many Rave Reviews

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Tuesday 24 April 2007 00:07 \__

> Verily I say unto thee, that John Locke spake thusly:
>
>> I'd never pay any money for a Microsoft OS, but I'd pay money to
>> watch a live debate between Balmer and Shuttleworth...I'd pay even
>> more money to see a debate between Balmer and Peter Gutman:
>> http://www.boingboing.net/2007/01/13/vista_suicide_note_r.html
>
> Or a live satellite broadcast of Sweaty B., Ron Hovsepian, Sir Howard
> Stringer, Mark Shuttleworth, Robert Byers, Eric Schmidt, Peter Gutman,
> Debian Legal, the SFLC, and a delegation of dissatisfied Vista customers
> all in a locked conference room ... with no chairs.

No men in black either. Even a mafia's don is no hero without the gangsters
(Martin Taylor jumped ship last year).

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Prevalence does not imply ideali$M
  1:05am  up 9 days  0:33,  6 users,  load average: 0.91, 1.02, 0.75