[News] Microsoft Also Had a Quiet Novell-type Deal with Fuji Xerox

Microsoft inks more Novell-like patent-infringement deals

,----[ Quote ]
| Do you expect Microsoft to be able to continue to convince
| additional consumer electronics, software and system vendors
| to sign deals that include clauses that admit the possibility
| that Linux might infringe on Microsoft patents?
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=402

Related:

Microsoft Money Machine Launches Full Frontal Attack on Linux

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2007/04/microsoft-money-machine-launches-full.html