Re: [News] Reviewer Prefers Kubuntu, Says It's More of a Pleasure Than Vista

Roy Schestowitz pisze:
> Kubuntu 7.04: Putting up a real fight against Windows Vista.
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Kubuntu 7.04 is the real deal. The installation was easy and
> | successful. In terms of usability, everything is there: KDE
> | offers all of the necessary applications, and Kubuntu offers
> | the integration. The performance is suitable. And unlike Windows
> | Vista, Kubuntu 7.04 is a pleasure to use. So I?d suggest that you
> | try it out.
> `----

My first impression about kubuntu feisty livecd is that it is much less
polished than ubuntu feisty. Where is the option to turn on compiz, for
example?

--
Andrea|ASRock K7Upgrade880, AMD Sempron 2800@2340MHz, Pentagram QC-80Cu
1024MB DDR-400, Sapphire Radeon 9600 128MB, Samsung SyncMaster SM-960BF