[News] Mozilla Firefox Gets Help from University, Gets Poison from Microsoft

Geek Corner: Firefox users get help

,----[ Quote ]
| The Office of Information Technology has announced, with great fanfare,
| its decision to offer technical support for the Mozilla Firefox
| Internet browser. This week, the Student Computing Support Center
| on the second floor of the Student Union has been hosting an open
| house to promote Firefox.
`----

http://www.unlvrebelyell.com/article.php?ID=10697

5 reasons not to trust Microsoft near Firefox

,----[ Gist ]
| (1) Forget extensions, we've got an executable...
| (2) It can be a hassle to download.
| (3) Cross-platform it ain't.
| (4) Cross-Windows it ain't
| (5) It's the middle of April.
`----

http://apcmag.com/5905/five_reasons_not_to_trust_microsoft_near_firefox

Related:

Microsoft Releases Media Player for Firefox

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20070417/tc_pcworld/130816

,----[ Quote ]