Re: [News] Nero 3 Beta for Linux Released, to Compete with Many Open Source Programs

__/ [ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Saturday 21 April 2007 13:29 \__

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Saturday 21 April 2007 02:46 \__

>>> Why?
>
>> To burn media that cannot be played (legally) in Linux.
>
> Very useful feature that.
> :)

How-To: Play Blu-ray and HD DVD Movie Discs in Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| At this point it's not an elegant solution, but they're getting there.
| Soon, I'm sure, it will be as easy as just dropping in the disc.
`----

http://www.ehomeupgrade.com/entry/3737/how-to_play_blu-ray

Just don't do this in France or the US.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector"
         run-level 5  Apr 14 23:12                   last=S