Re: Roy Schestowitz has arrest record! - Arrested for molesting children.

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Friday 10 August 2007 17:14 : \____

>> Libel is a crime in most/all parts of the world.
>>

> Roy, if you want to sue this guy, I'll make a donation to your legal
> fund.  I guess that with legal action it might not be too hard to
> track down and prove his true identity.  This is certainly a case of
> libel.

I've lost hope when it comes to legal action. Don't worry about it. I certainly
don't because there's a lot of Web litter like this. Just 2 hours ago I got
trackbacked by the following new page:

http://trollpoll.com/archive/2007/08/09/roy-schestowitz.aspx

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 21978 x 4 = 21978 backwards
Cpu(s): 29.7%us,  5.0%sy,  1.0%ni, 59.6%id,  4.2%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st