Re: [No NEWS] Hadron Quark siding with libellous scumbag

Peter Köhlmann wrote:
William Poaster wrote:

As a matter of interest, has the Hardon Quack troll said anything about Scott Douglas libelling Roy Schestowitz?

Yes. He finds nothing wrong with it

Or is he, as usual, siding with the other trolls.....

He is. Nothing new
But then, Hadron Quark himself is scum of the worst sort

I thought you expressed it best in post:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/
64ac7146198d17d3

or http://tinyurl.com/2n5exq

[quote]
Do you think? Flatfish is definitely an advocate.

Certainly. And to emphasize his "advocacy", he nymshifted to

Don't be so childish & ridiculous.

Well, what can I say? After all, you Hadron, "true linux
advocate" and "kernel hacker" call flatfish (of all people) an
"advocate". Flatfish is a liar, he nymshifts like mad, he is a
sick troll, he is a software thief and he is also a vile racist.

Yup, definitely an "advocate". Just not a "linux advocate". But
then, so aren't you.
[/quote]

Oh, and lest we forget that Hadron is a nymshifter:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7e0d5331305...

or http://tinyurl.com/2uqruj