Re: [News] [Rival] Has Microsoft Just Corrupted the Swiss System for Voting on OOXML (Monopoly Enabler)?

____/ High Plains Thumper on Thursday 09 August 2007 22:53 : \____

> Mark Kent wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper espoused:
>>
>>> ODF is a true standard supported by a multitude.  It puts
>>> all players on an even playing field, even Microsoft.  :-)
>>
>> I agree;  what you didn't mention is that OOXML is also 6,000
>> pages long, which is about 5,900 pages too long for any
>> standard.
>
> Here is a good comparison (photo):
>
> http://blog.janik.cz/archives/2007/07/18/T18_02_54/

See the one from Sam Hiser. It's on O'ReillyNet.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reclaim your workstation - install GNU/Linux today
Tasks: 123 total,   1 running, 121 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie