Re: [News] [Rival] Rumour: Microsoft Uses Model to Attract Employees

Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:
> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on
> Thu, 9 Aug 2007 18:54:01 +0100
> <pu0so4-btu.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>>> Former Miss Australia to sex up IT industry
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ] | Microsoft is hiring a former Miss Australia to
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4157506a28.html
>
> Oh look, a picture revealing she has *cleavage* and a smile!  (And a
> rather nice strapless dress.)

[sigh]

Only in Oz could a Sheila's cleavage influence educational decisions.

> Wait...this is relevant to the IT industry precisely how?

A cleavage is about as relevant to IT, as Microsoft is to academia.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Proprietary licenses, the crack cocaine of software finance."
|  - Matt Asay, CNET

 04:47:50 up 1 day,  3:42,  1 user,  load average: 0.09, 0.36, 0.31