Re: [News] [Rival] Windows in Life or Death Situations?

waterskidoo <water.skidoo@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On 2007-08-05, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> I'll never forget the Virgin train I got stuck in for half an hour. It needed a
>> reboot.
>
> Virgin train?
> Hmmm.
> And here I am under the impression that this is a family group! <mesmiles!>

It's Richard Branson's label.

He started it with the Virgin record label, the name carefully chosen to
have appeal in the record buying teenage market.  Since then, those of
us who were teenagers at that time have sort of grown up with the label,
although it can occasionally cause a wry smile.