Re: [Rival] Microsoft Infects Nokia Phones

Verily I say unto thee, that John Bailo, Texeme.Construct spake thusly:
> On Aug 6, 5:21 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Nokia to put Microsoft PlayReady onto S60 & S40 cellphone platforms
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Nokia is to support Microsoft's PlayReady content access technology into the
>> | Nokia S60 and Series 40 mobile device platforms, starting in 2008.
>> `----

LOL! Whatever happened to PlaysForSure®?

Oh that's right, MS screwed their partners (don't they always?), and now
they're NotSoSure®.

>> | He who controls the DRM infection controls the market
>
> Yes.
>
> Exactly.
>
> So where's Linux's ?

Linux doesn't have the DRM virus.

He who controls the zombie Windows machines, controls the bot networks
too, but that doesn't mean Linux should strive to be part of *that*
agenda, either.

Meanwhile:

http://magnatune.com
http://www.last.fm

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Proprietary licenses, the crack cocaine of software finance."
|  - Matt Asay, CNET
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 01:53:56 up 7 days, 11:09,  3 users,  load average: 2.01, 1.25, 0.86