Re: Weren't there more people here?

____/ Mogga on Wednesday 01 August 2007 14:26 : \____

> On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 04:54:15 -0700, Rich Billionaire
> <fb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Wasn't there much more activity on this newsgroup a year or two ago?
>>It seems kind of half dead now.
>>You'd think there would be more people posting about something as
>>important as SEO.
>
> Maybe they're on the forums on websites knowing that the links there
> in their sig files are worth a bit more than those from usenet.

They probably went to moderated forums  because of SPAM, not links. I know that
John Bokma found the SPAM frustrating because I'm still in touch with him.

When I get back to AISE, half the type is spent just trying to identify real
threads. Replies to spammer rarely help.

Previously-unsurpassed exposure makes carnation-faced men
Mem:    515500k total,   324628k used,   190872k free,     9968k buffers