Re: [News] Crime Watch: Microsoft Sabotages and Breaks OpenDoument Plugins

> Microsoft Breaks the [ODF] Plugins
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Sun is having trouble because Microsoft is breaking interoperability
>| deliberately through hi-jinks with the Dynamic-Link Libraries ("dll") in
> `----
>
> http://fussnotes.typepad.com/plexnex/2007/08/microsoft-break.html
>
> In a fair world, Microsoft will be in prison. It also did this in the past
> (Comes vs Microsoft) and it paid to settle.

We really should be looking to have Mr Gates' honorary knighthood
removed, revoked or disrobed or unfrocked or whatever it is which
happens to them.

Deliberate sabotage of competing products is not behaviour worthy of a
knight of the realm, even an honorary one.