[News] PlayStation3 to Get Television Tuner

  • Subject: [News] PlayStation3 to Get Television Tuner
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 07:43:25 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Digital TV tuner for PlayStation 3, but what's in it for Sony?

,----[ Quote ]
| Around March next year, Sony expects to introduce a digital TV tuner add-on
| turning the PS3 into a personal video recorder, Sony revealed last week.
`----

http://www.itwire.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13849&Itemid=1086

Along with wi-fi, this will be more hardware for Linux to access on this
Cell-powered machine.

Related:

PS3 Yellow Dog Linux Install Videos

,----[ Quote ]