Re: USA Today on Vista Problerms

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Thursday 02 August 2007 16:59 : \____

> . I suppose you realise that this is an
>> old article that PJ used as a prelude to the CIO article where Ubuntu Linux
>> gets the thumbs-up. :-)
>
>  I did check to see that it hadn't been posted in the last week, but
> forgot to check the date of the article itself.  Sorry...

I thought about posting it myself, but I'm pretty certain that I did this when
it was first published. There must be a trail of over a thousand bad reviews
from respected papers/sites. Some of these sites will be contaminated with
pro-Vista brainwash though.#

everytime you say things like this i just think of that cult of people
who send around .doc files. i dont want to communicate with people who
talk in .doc format, but they do not wish to use something else, so
they discredit those without word. --Ed, c.o.l.a.