Re: [News] Kernel Map Published, Next Kernel Gets Major Optimisation

____/ [H]omer on Friday 17 August 2007 14:42 : \____

>> [There is also a new kernel map which is interactive:]
>>
>> Interactive Linux Kernel Map
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Click to the map to ZOOM
>> | Optimized for Firefox
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.linuxdriver.co.il/kernel_map_plain
>
> That's pretty cool :)

Can you see your subsystem from there? There's also another one with zooming
which has existed for years. And the 3-D model which shows it evolving...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "On the eighth day, God created UNIX"
Mem:    515500k total,   444248k used,    71252k free,     3944k buffers