Re: [News] Peter Galli: Microsoft Might Snatch Xen Through Citrix (Antitrust Loophole)

____/ [H]omer on Friday 17 August 2007 11:42 : \____

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/security/0,1000000189,39286351,00.htm

,----[ Quote ]
| Asked about these problems, Arno Edelmann, Microsoft's European business
| security product manager, told ZDNet UK on Thursday that the code itself
| has pieces missing.
| "Usually Microsoft doesn't develop products, we buy products. It's not a bad
| product, but bits and pieces are missing," said Edelmann.
`----

Doesn't the "Soft" stand for "software". Oh, I guess not. Microsoft stopped
being an engineering company a long time ago. Now it's just lawyers, bullies
(lobbyists is a nicer word), and propagandists (marketers sounds better).

In an Open world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates? -- ??
Cpu(s): 28.4%us,  4.9%sy,  1.0%ni, 60.5%id,  4.7%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st