[News] New Zealand Gets No Operating System Choice from Dell (Microsoft Iron Fist)

  • Subject: [News] New Zealand Gets No Operating System Choice from Dell (Microsoft Iron Fist)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:06:08 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
No word on Linux Dell PCs for NZ

,----[ Quote ]
| But potential Dell customers here wanting to migrate their computing from
| Windows to the powerful open source Linux OS will have to wait.
`----

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10458099

More on the corruption in the UK (BBC playing for a criminal organisation),
with photos and lame response from the BBC:

BBC iPlayer campaign

http://www.ukfree.tv/fullstory.php?storyid=1107051275

Related:

Want Linux pre-installed? Don’t hold your breath in NZ

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://m-net.net.nz/1758/latest-news/latest-news/want-linux-pre-installed-don-t-hold-your-breath-in.php