Re: 26 Reasons to Choose Linux

On Aug 14, 7:14 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Linux does not get enough media coverage where the media is driven by profit.

Show me one major news outlet with any sort of technical coverage that
doesn't have at least one article about Linux. I read cnn.com all the
time, and there are *always* mentions (all I remember are positive
ones) of Linux. This conspiracy against Linux is all in your head.
Technical articles have a limited appeal to begin with, but Linux gets
plenty of coverage compared to it's relatively small usage.