Re: Court: Novell OWNS Unix!

____/ Phil on Monday 13 August 2007 23:59 : \____

> Oldtech wrote:
>> Basically, the court has ruled that Novell owns the Unix and is entitled
>> to all royalties, plus, Novell had the RIGHT to censure SCO and prohibit
>> the SCO lawsuit against IBM, RE:'Nix being used in the workplace and on
>> product.
>>
>> If I am not mistaken, this kills SCO vs. Autozone, also! Plus, SCO vs.
>> all the Linux users out here who got letters from Darl McBride to cease
>> and desist using any 'Nix.
>>
>> My response is printed here "f((*&& you, Darl, your group, and all the
>> endeavors you attempted vs. poor old veterans, single parents, free
>> compouter users, struggling students, and all the schools, dependant
>> upon FOSS and 'Nix.
>>
>> Darl McBride, you are a vulture, a carrion eater, who sucks the vitality
>> and life out of healthy corporations, for your personal wealth and greed.
>>
>> IANAL so other heads will have to opine, about the legal standing vs.
>> all whom Darl McBride threatened in violation of the law, in an
>> extortion scheme which has backfired.
>>
>> I bet Microsoft will see a few tossed chairs this weekend! Microsoft
>> 'bought' those 'protection' certificates with tens of millions of
>> dollars which was more a bribe.
>>
>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20070810165237718
>
> SCO dropped $1.12 to $0.44 today.
>
> Time to de-list it.

Give it 30 days. That's how it works in NASDAQ. They almost got delisted 2
months ago, but they jumped above the $1 threshold in the 90th minutes (money
injection?).

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison, Stalin.
Thanks for tuning in.