[News] Is Forbes Trying to Clean Up Dan Lyons' Shilling Mess?

  • Subject: [News] Is Forbes Trying to Clean Up Dan Lyons' Shilling Mess?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 03:49:56 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Linux Boom Ahead?

,----[ Quote ]
| Increased Linux adoption would also benefit Red Hat. The company sells
| Linux-based operating systems.
`----

http://www.forbes.com/markets/2007/08/13/novell-sco-update-markets-equity-cx_af_0813markets29.html?feed=rss_markets

Also posted here:

New Chapter For Novell

http://www.forbes.com/2007/08/13/novell-sco-unix-markets-equity-cx_af_0813markets20.html?partner=yahootix

Related:

"Fake Steve Jobs" is Daniel Lyons, in case anyone wants to sue

,----[ Quote ]