Re: Ode To Micrososoft - Updated to 2007

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 30 August 2007 19:40 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that dapunka spake thusly:
>> On 30 Aug, 16:49, Rex Ballard <rex.ball...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> <H1>AN ODE To Microsoft</H1>
> [snip hilarious piss-take]
>>> Feel free to post this on the BBS of your choice :-)
>>
>> Ha ha!!  I will Rex!
>
> No but seriously, I hear that Microsoft are planning a version of
> Windows that actually /works/.

I think it's called GNOME <
http://boycottnovell.com/2007/08/29/gnome-mono-plan/ > and it can use WinE.

> I believe it's due around the same time as "Duke Nukem Forever".

Memories of the Gates cleaning Doom video spring to mind.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Yes, I know, but does it run Linux?"
 23:00:04 up 24 days,  1:53,  5 users,  load average: 3.39, 2.01, 1.41