Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 18th of August, 2007.

____/ William Poaster on Wednesday 29 August 2007 19:24 : \____

> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:54:55 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ William Poaster on Wednesday 29 August 2007 11:00 : \____
>>
>>> It was on, or about,  Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:47:05 +0100, that as I was

>>> Bailo nymshifted frequently, & sometimes several times a day, posting
>>> imbecilic messages. That's when I binned him, & he's still in there.
>>
>> Thanks (also to Peter), at least I now know. I also remember someone
>> saying that he brought the Relf troll to COLA.
>
> Yes, he did. I'd actually forgotten about Relf, till PK mentioned him.

I've just spotted jbailo on CNET. He brought his Novell rah-rah to their
TalkBack and he also does it in COLA today. Speaking of Novell:

http://boycottnovell.com/2007/08/29/gnome-mono-plan/

Scary, but probably all true. Steer away from Novell.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "I feed my 3 penguins with electricity and love"