Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft: No, it's not spyware, it's another Vista "bug"

____/ John Locke on Wednesday 29 August 2007 07:23 : \____

> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 02:01:27 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 29 August 2007 01:07 : \____

>>http://www.betanews.com/article/Microsoft_Responds_to_Rediscovery_of_Vista_Network_Slowdowns/1188244273
>>>
>>> Another flaw that was exposed by SysInternals (also took credit for
>>> exposing the Sony Rootkit). Some time later, by shear coincidence,
>>> Microsoft buys SysInternals.
>>>
>>> Hmm, that's not at all suspicious, is it?
>>>
>>> Microsoft is certainly very good at "tying up loose ends", if nothing else.
>>
>>I'm telling you, mate, it is a criminal organisation and its actions *must*
>>be exposed, preserved, and their effects explained (to be further
>>disseminated).
>
> ..and then hopefully people will stop feeding the monster.

Yes, exactly, or at least pressure their politicians, who are obviously lured
in by the "Microsoft money", as Peter Quinn called it. Remember that under
certain circumstances people are forced to 'obey' and use Windows at home or
at work (e.g. to watch BBC content or to run some proprietary application). In
many cases, these things are being imposed from up above.

It's encouraging to see nations like South Africa. They realise what is going
on (Mark Shuttleworth lobbies as well) and they have begun bringing major
change and transition.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 12345679 x 8 = 98765432
Mem:    515500k total,   453900k used,    61600k free,     1760k buffers