Re: [News] Excuses Against Linux Are Running Out Because Linux is Ahead of Vista

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 28 August 2007 11:59 : \____

http://www.computerwire.com/industries/research/?pid=AF663B1C%2D6098%2D44D8%2DA61B%2D5C1C683E5DBE

>> Well now they've landed their new biatches Novell, Xandros and Linspire;
>> they can hardly diss' their own "team", now can they?
>>
>> So now it's more like "Get The Fags" (in the Public School sense).
>>

> haha!  Yeah...

You ought to make a picture of that, just like the one with the 3 monkeys
(chimps) and the baboon (Ballmer). At the bottom we had a Hovo-Sepian.

What was the URL again? I don't think Mark saw this depiction of the Microsoft
deals and how they work.

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison, Stalin.
Thanks for tuning in.