Re: [News] Brain Reverse Engineering Project Uses GNU/Linux

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Give time to develop artificial brain
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | A Canadian company, Intelligence Realm, last week launched a distributed
> | computing project on Linux called "Artificial intelligence - Reverse
> | engineering the brain".
> `----
>
> http://www.tectonic.co.za/view.php?src=rss&id=1685

I am very sorry Mr Canada, but the brain is closed source, so what you are
doing is hacking. You need a licence.

You can obtain a licence at your local chapel, but you have to sign up for
life and the EULA states that you must not show open support for the
oposition.

Goodness, God, Bill Gates, God, Bill Gates, I think I just realised why you
never see both of them at the same time.