Re: Microsoft Will Have Caught up with Yesterday's Linux Some Day

Clogwog wrote:
> "7" <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>> asstroturfer flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
>> Corporation:

>> They hate their slow resource hungry viri prone, energy thirsty
>> Vista Pista Crap machines that they need Linux to get their rocks off?
>>
>> http://www.livecdlist.com
>> http://www.distrowatch.com
>>
>> Vista Pista. Who cares?
>>
>> All windopws infrastructure in big to small corporations
>> is now protected with Linux.
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH!!
> http://www.wininsider.com/news/?7124

IDC is a paid mouthpiece for Microsoft Corporation.

The New York Times and other foremost publications now prohibit any
pro-Microsoft article or review from Microsoft employees, contractors,
or partners.  Too much FUD and 'free' advertising that is hot air, not
based upon facts.

All the business offices and schools I know of run Linux.

Who would select a defective tool for any job?  A smart business
executive or administrator wants the best tools.  GNU/Linux is often the
most suitable, best tool.

Only a fool would argue against the facts of an open trial or contest
between the various offerings of Solaris, *BSD, GNU/Linux, and the
closed source, money pit. virus magnet. DRM hobbled, bloated, slower,
Microsoft product.

Since Microsoft already includes major parts of *BSD, and GNU/Linux
under royalty payments in agreements and contracts dating back to the
early 1990's, re-affirmed in court case adjudicated in 2005, Regents of
Swansea, vs. MSFT,  why not go straight to the source?

Case Law:    http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=20041228040645419