Re: $100 to a CHARITY of CHOICETo the First Person Who Can Prove.................................

Tattoo Vampire <sitting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:1285351.gCL6sDDmV7
@ziggynet:

>  flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Hey, I'll even sweeten the pot, I will agree to leave cola forever,
>> never to return.
>
> Haven't we heard all this before?

Looks pretty cut and dried to me.
Hell, Roy is accusing me of being the same person so I too would like for
him to offer proof of his claims.
He sure likes to spout shit but when it comes time to anti up he runs like
a scared sheep.
If this has been discussed before, my apologies as I can't find any google
links to it.
Even so, what's the big deal?
Roy is making the claims, where is the proof?