Re: waterskidoo=flatfish nym

On Aug 26, 5:21 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Take a pill a do everyone a favour, Gary. Your sad existence shouldn't become
> other people's nuisance.
>
> I'm still kicking myself for replying that waterskidoo nym of yours. You're
> still the same type of scum with your obsession with castrations.
>
> *plonk*
>
> (probably won't be effective because you can't stick to one proxy and nym)

Still can't find fault with the posts he made can you?

Go ahead, instead of making an ass of yourself flailing your arms and
legs about like a retard, why not try and address the facts for a
change?

You can't do it can you.

FWIW I'd love for you to prove, once and for all, that I am Gary
Sterwart.
You can't can you?

Go ahead and knoce yourself out.

How about it Roy?
You have such a big mouth why not offer some proof for all of your
tripe?
Huh?

Come on boi, let's go at it....where is your proof?

Direct question here Roy, put up or shut up.......

Come on....you can do it.......

No you can't and this is where you slink away......