Re: Army of Microsoft Shills and Apologists Jumps to Microsoft's Defense After WGA Fiasco

____/ John Bailo, Texeme.Construct on Sunday 26 August 2007 20:35 : \____

> On Aug 26, 4:29 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> ZDNet's George Ou Exposed as Ignorant Microsoft Shill (Zoon!)
>
> I'm also trying to expose their Google Shills.

Privacy International demands apology from Google over smear campaign

,----[ Quote ]
| Privacy International has accused Google of embarking upon a smear
| campaign within the media to discredit both PI and a report, to be
| published in full later in the year, which ranks the privacy
| performance of the top Internet service companies.
|
| [...]
|
| The Google response should be interesting, to say the least. Expect
| this one to run and run, up to and beyond the date in September
| when that final report is published...

Whether Microsoft sent its shills to attack Google (again!) or Google used its
forces to scrutinise a criticising party, who knows? Either way, it's
disgusting how things work up there, behind the scenes.

In an Open world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates? -- ??
Mem:    515500k total,   445124k used,    70376k free,     1888k buffers