Re: [News] [Rival] United States Government Corrupted by Steve Ballmer to Enable Monopoly

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 26 August 2007 02:51 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, [H]omer belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>>> No, but I think it's a stretch to think that Ballmer corrupted the U.S.
>>> Government. They were corrupted *long* before Sweaty came along.
>>
>> Can you imagine a sales call from Blammer himself?
>
> [shudder]

Here is a story about Ballmer acting like the bully that he is. He phoned
Neelie Kroes to issue extortionate threats. He did the same in Korea, IIRC.

Microsoft Hard-Balling EU Over Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| "This is part of the negotiating strategy," a person familiar with the
| situation told internetnews.com. "They're in a public relations battle."
|
| Microsoft made the same threat to South Korean regulators, but did not
| follow through when they lost that battle.
`----

http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news/article.php/3631041

Here is salesman Steve.

Dancing Ballmer subjected to Zune dance therapy

,----[ Quote ]
| The japester appears to have used an internal Microsoft website to direct,
| well, just about anyone to this re-reinterpretation of Steve Ballmer’s
| infamous monkeyboy dance. Or is it a re-reinterpetation of Apple's iPod
| advertising campaign? In these mashed-up days, it's hard to tell.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/08/01/ballmer_dances/

Don't forget Ballmer's army of salesmen and FUDMeisters.

http://media.slated.org/albums/userpics/ms-monkeys.png

Yes, that's a Hovo-Sepian in the bottom right.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Every beginning must start somewhere
Tasks: 123 total,   1 running, 122 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie