Re: Can we trust Netcraft any more?

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>> Hardy har har.  The chicken has come home to roost.

Yes and the Eagle has landed, and the glove's on the other boot.

Whatever.

Shouldn't you be out spraying cockroaches in the potting shed, or
knitting a new woolly jumper, or something?

> Read the rest of my post, fool.

He did, but he's forgotten it already. Alzheimer's is a bastard.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Proprietary licenses, the crack cocaine of software finance."
|  - Matt Asay, CNET

 03:03:49 up 17 days,  1:58,  3 users,  load average: 0.16, 0.21, 0.19