Re: MS admits Vista challenges

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 25 August 2007 22:28 : \____

>> Admission. So they are past the denial (or hype/"Wow") stage.
>
> Talking of "Wow", did MS ever actually pay up WRT all those bribes ...
> ahem ... I mean prizes for the best "Wow"? As I recall there was
> something about a world cruise, and even a space flight.

They just shut down the Web site and backstabbed all their 'partners'
or 'volunteers'. They always do this. People think that if they join or help a
wealthy company (coming to Bill's bedroom, so to speak), they will get the
share some money. How foolish.

Linux is like a girlfriend; try to stick to one distribution for a lifetime